Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Jammies

We put the Christmas tree up today. I have found that Christmas is so much more exciting now that I have children. I feel like I am six again...counting down the days to the big event. Alexis wanted to help me put the ornaments on but didn't quite get the concept. She was insisting on putting the ornaments inside the tree. Later, I very carefully removed all the ornaments from the depths of the tree. After their baths tonight, I put them in their Christmas jammies and thought I would make it a photo op. Of course, patience is key in times like these and mine is running thin. I was thankful that I was not a real photographer in that moment. Getting two kids to look in the same direction, much less smile, is a feat on it's own. Anyway, here are the results of my photo op.





During this so-called photo-op, Alexis displayed some of her affection toward her sister.



She then displayed the true relationship between siblings.



Gotta love 'em.

No comments: