Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Extreme Close-Up

I love this shot of Alexis that I took tonight. She is so pretty and I think this shot captures her beauty. Scott and I laugh (and cry) when we think of the boys knocking on the door in a few years. Brown eyes and blonde hair...what a combo.

I have been MIA because I have been working so much. I finally decided that there was no way that I could continue working as much as I am, so I am going back to my 6 shifts a month. Ten shifts is insane, or should I say I was going insane working 10 shifts? I feel much better now and I hope that I can continue to provide to my family that little extra that we need.

I can't post without a picture of both my girls. Here is one of Hannah tonight. She is so cute and the most easy-going baby. Oh how I love my girlies...



No comments: