Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Milestone

Hannah started solid food this week. A couple of weeks ahead of the recommended 6 month mark, but she was ready. The girl loves it! She gets so excited and wants to help you with the spoon. I have given her a taste of bananas, carrots, squash, pears, and applesauce and none of which she has turned down. She eagerly awaits her next taste testing session. She also graduated into a highchair in which her Daddy picked up the camera and captured these shots. A little tear, as I realize she is getting big, and fast.




The most exciting news is that Alexis is fully potty-trained! I have waited a week to make this announcement because I wanted to be sure. She even wears panties to bed without any accidents. I am so proud of her!

She is also growing up before my eyes. Scott has taken a new liking to my camera and when I go to download pictures, I find a few that he has taken. Below are a couple of pictures that I discovered and I can't believe that is my firstborn baby! She looks so grown-up.





This is a crazy life, but I am loving every second.

No comments: