Monday, September 22, 2008

A Visit from Papa and Mimi...

I haven't posted in a few days because we had out of town guests. Papa and Mimi traveled out to Ramona to see us and meet their newest granddaughter. The visit went very well and we were sad to see them go this morning. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures just yet. Our photographer came over for a session yesterday but we won't get to see her beautiful work for a couple of weeks.

While my mom was here, we went shopping at Viejas, an outlet mall. I had a coupon for Carter's that I wanted to use. We managed to leave the toddler at home with the men and ventured out. When all was said and done and we went to pay, the cashier was gushing over Hannah. She actually stopped us on the way out and that she sees lots of babies and that Hannah definitely won the cutest baby of the week. I was so proud and left the store, now the one gushing over my daughter. I think Mimi was pretty proud too.

In other news, Alexis said her first curse word. Yep, Daddy taught her "sh*t". I have warned him time and time again that one day she will pick it up on it and sure enough she did. I guess he believes me now and hopefully she will forget it and it will become a distant memory. I must admit, it was hard not to laugh.

Hannah is doing better in her Exersaucer. We tried again over the weekend and she actually sat up in it, with minimal assistance. Of course, her overzealous sister had to be in on the action. Poor kid means well but I think Hannah is a bit terrified of her.

It also seems as though Children's Hospital has lost Alexis's lab work. I am trying to be patient and will update as soon as I know something.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Those girls are just too cute.