Monday, September 8, 2008

Caterpillars...

Today was Alexis's first day of "play school" at Ms. Shauna's house. She is going every Monday from 9-12. I am pretty sure she loved it, considering she didn't hesitate to say goodbye this morning, and after I picked her up she told me "play kids". She also brought home her first craft project. A beautiful caterpillar. Ms. Shauna said that she really liked the glue. That's my girl.

Tonight, at dinner, Hannah had what I lovingly refer to as a "poo-plosion". I decided that after cleaning her up that I would bathe her in her baby tub, a first. We set it all up and right as I was preparing to put her in, I noticed a warm liquid flowing down the front of my shirt...pee. Scott bathed her, in which she screamed through most of it. I am not sure if it was because she was cold or the pure terror of her sister attempting to drown her from the sidelines. She survived and I wrapped her up in a warm towel. As I was getting ready to put her down on the changing table, another warm drizzle down the front of my shirt...yep, pee again. Really?

Here are some pictures to document the first bath in the baby tub.




Lastly, and the most sad moment of the day, was when I realized that I really must retire the 0-3 month clothes. Yesterday, in preparation for the switch, I washed all the 3-6 month clothes, thinking it would be another couple of weeks or so before I would need them. Well today, after two 0-3 months outfits were too small, I decided that I would put her in a 3-6 month sleeper, of course, thinking it would be too big. Nope, fits just right and at the rate she is going, it will only fit a few weeks. Sniff, sniff. If that wasn't enough, I looked back at Lexi's pictures and found a picture of her at 7 months wearing a 3-6 month sleeper of the same brand that Hannah is wearing tonight. I think Lexi may have to watch out. Her sister is going to be a bruiser.

Hannah, hanging out in the swing in her 3-6 month sleeper.



Alexis, at 7 months, in a 3-6 month sleeper of the same brand.

No comments: