Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Em' Girl!

Hannah was having some play time today and I gave her a stuffed, pink elephant. First, she tried to latch on and then wrestled with him a bit before she admitted defeat. She looked so adorable "playing" with a toy. She is growing so fast and I can't believe that just a little over 3 months ago, I brought home a five and half pound newborn. It's sad but great, all at the same time.



Everyone has been commenting on how similar the girls look. I agree wholeheartedly, but revel in their subtle differences so that one day they will know that they were each special in their own way. I looked up some more pictures of them at the same age and they look very similar, but not exactly the same, as I thought before.

Here is Alexis at a tad over 3 months...



Hannah today...



Cuties.

1 comment:

Amber said...

They are so cute and do look similiar but seriously have you seen my girl I swear they are twins seperated at birth (only 3 years apart) Love you and girl the girls hugs for us!