Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Baby Gadget

Our dear friends, Eve and Brett, sent Hannah a decked out, girly-as-it-gets, Exersaucer as a welcoming gift. It was put away for a couple of months and tonight I persuaded Scott to build it. I was excited to put her in it although I knew at the ripe ol' age of 11 weeks, she might not get much out of it. I was right...way too young yet. It is super cute and I am sure she will enjoy it in a month or so. For now I think it will just sit there, look cute, and wait for an eager infant to gain some muscle control. Of course, I had to take pictures.



I love this picture...Hannah looks like she is thinking "Wow, she is sooo awesome!"



I looked back in my thousands of pictures and found this one of Alexis when she was first given her Exersaucer. She loved it! It was one her her favorite things for awhile. She, of course, was much older when she was given hers. She is six months old in this picture.

No comments: