Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sun Shade

I had to work yesterday so Scott took the girls for a visit to Brawley...about 2 hours away. Scott grew up there and most of his family still resides there. On the way down the mountain, our drama-mama Alexis decided she didn't like the sun in her face. Scott looked back there and found this.





She is a smart cookie.

When I came home from work, I got the best welcome from my kids. Lexi is so happy to see me and showers me in hugs and kisses. It melts my heart. My little one wants only one thing...to reconnect to Mommy. I said hi to her and turned my head for just a second. My tiny little baby let out a yelp that would break any one's heart. I quickly scooped her up and reconnected. :)

Lastly, Hannah is in awe of her sister. Lexi tends to stay close by to me so when Hannah is upright, she closely follows Alexis with her eyes and the smiles are huge. I love watching them together. Once Hannah can play more, I am sure the sight of them will melt my heart even further. I am completely in love with these little women.

No comments: