Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Stats

Hannah had her 4 month well baby visit today. She weighed in at 13lbs 6oz and was 25 inches long. Dr. Graham said she is doing fabulous. He asked if I had any questions and I asked if it was normal for her not to hold her head up when she is lying on her tummy. He said yes, it was perfectly normal for her age. He then proceeded to put Hannah on her tummy and lo and behold, there she was, holding her head up tall. I felt completely silly. She must have learned that overnight.

She also got her vaccinations. Poor baby. I think it was harder on me than her. She has had a fussy day but is sleeping soundly now. I may be in for a long night. Scott said today that it would be like us going into the doctors office and them jabbing us with a 2 foot needle. Thanks babe...I already feel bad enough.

She is growing too fast. Slow down little one...

No comments: